Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Batman gets in trouble, again

As I predicted, Samuel was nuts today. He had a bad day at school. I could tell by the haggard look of his teacher, that she had a tough day. Since he got to wear his Batman costume all day, he stayed in character all day. He was pretending that all the kids in his class were the bad guys and he was saving the world against them. Needless to say, a bad day. I talked to him on the way home and he knew he had blown it.
Mom, I just had too much energy today.
What did you do?
Well, I shoved, hit and pushed.
Was that a good idea?
No. I'm really sorry. I guess I shouldn't be Batman at school. Maybe I ate too much sweet stuff.

When we got home, he took his school treat bag full of candy and decided he had to give it all away. I think he was trying to make up for his bad day. He took his bag from neighbor to neighbor and got rid of it all.

We went to two neighborhoods tonight and he got more candy. He got to choose two pieces when we got home and shared the rest with Gabrielle and dad.

Here are some of the pictures I took of them in costume. Sophia was a grump. She seems to get her teeth in batches of four. When these pop up, she'll have sixteen!

0 comments: