Saturday, February 9, 2008

Can't see straight

Wow, I almost didn't make this post today! I have been working on my ebay stuff for 4.5 hours straight. I've been on my laptop, George bringing me drinks and food to keep me happy.I've only thrown three pillows and cursed half a dozen times. My neck is killing me and my eyes are seeing triple. Thankfully, I only have ten more to do and hope to finish them tomorrow. I will post my ebay pages to show all my hard work. In the back of my mind I keep thinking that this is going to flop. We'll just have to wait and see.

On a side note I got a nice e-mail this week.

Congratulations, you have successfully passed your certification for Group RIDE. Your certificate and assessment evaluation will be mailed soon.
Well done!
Training Department

I'm glad that I can stop stressing about passing now. Off to bed....

0 comments: