Saturday, May 24, 2008

Date


Today, Samuel and I had a lunch date. The other day he had asked me if I wanted to go on a date with him. I, of course, was happy to oblige him.

When I asked Samuel where he was going to take me, he immediately said Burger King. We don't eat fast food very often, and when we do, it's usually Chik-fil-a. I was suprised by his answer but that's where we went. One of the wonderful things about not going out to eat very often, is that your kids get extremely excited by the kid's meal and more importantly the toy. We sat there munching away and my boy commented, "Isn't this the greatest?"


On our way home, Samuel asked,

"Do you want to have another date tomorrow?"

"No, if we have them too often, it won't be as special."

"I meant another tomorrow. A tomorrow a long time from today."

"I think that's a great idea."

0 comments: