Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fall pics


Today is the first day that I have felt half decent. Luckily, the kids just had runny noses and it never amounted to anything major.


We had the day off which has been wonderful. Samuel and I just got back from voting. He was really into the whole process. He got to press all the buttons and seemed to understand how important it is to be able to vote.


For some reason, I haven't been able to download any of the Halloween pictures from last week. I think the memory card I used is no longer working. Of course, the kids had fun. Sophia was a fairy and Samuel was a ghost. I didn't want to go out and buy new costumes, so we just used what we had. Apparently, I am incredibly out of the "little girl" loop. We had so many people come ask us which fairy Sophia was. I was not aware that there are multiple fairies and they all have names. Sophia could care less and frankly, so do I. Maybe when she starts school, she'll start getting into all that stuff.


Here are a few pictures from last week. We carved pumpkins and had a fire in the backyard. Samuel and George are cut from the same material when it comes to fires. Both of them had a blast.



0 comments: