Sunday, February 8, 2009

Warming up!

My poor neglected blog... Let's see what's gotten in the way this week... Mainly, the stomach bug. I was sick for a good three days, even though I worked through most of it. Samuel seemed to have it for twelve hours and then it was gone. Sophia has been fine throughout. Today, I feel back to normal.


I feel like I am in a constant state of stress. I don't like feeling this way. Tony is not doing well. I try and go over there a few times a week. It's hard with the kids. To try and contain them in one room and keep the noise level down is not easy. Work has been stressful. The counties in Georgia are making major cuts. They are not hiring for next year and letting go quite a few people already. I am hoping my job is secure, but you never know. We have a department meeting tomorrow afternoon with our principal. I'll find out more then. George's business is suffering too. People are just not buying. All I can say is that I hope things get better.

I am going to try and post more this week. It's a welcome relief for me to write and take pictures. I've missed it and am going to be more consistent.

The weather this weekend is in the high sixties and it's been a welcome relief from the twenties and thirties we've had the last two weeks. We went on a walk to the creek yesterday and I took a few pictures. And yes, the dag um mouse came with us. He's growing on me..













0 comments: