Sunday, September 30, 2007

Blogger?

I've decided to start a blog. I know, how 21st century of me! I love to take pictures and I love to write, so why not combine the two? I think it's also a great way to chronicle my life, for me and one day for the kids to read. Kind of like a modern baby book. Instead of toting a book with pictures around, just type in a url address. And since most of my extended family is overseas, they can keep in touch with our little bit of the world. I'll try to update it a few times a week. Maybe just a quick note, observation, Samuelism, and most importantly pictures of the two little monkeys!
It's finally starting to feel like fall, at least in the mornings and evenings. A little crisp feel to the air that makes you want to be outside. Yesterday,George took his car for a drive to the mountains with some friends, who also have Miatas, so I decided to spend the day outside with the kids and get some good photos. Here are a few. Remember, snotty, dirty faces are real life. Clean kids don't really exist.





0 comments: