Thursday, October 11, 2007

My friendly boy

Just a quick story. We forgot to put out our trash yesterday morning. George called me around 9:00 to remind me but I was on my way to work. I was upset because we had two bins filled to the top. Where was I going to put all of this week's trash? When I got home around 4:00, I realized both bins were lying on the ground, empty. Our sweet garbage men had come to the side of the house to get our trash. Do you know why? Samuel has befriended them. During the summer, he would run them out Gatorade. Whenever we're home and he hears the garbage truck, he runs outside to tell them hi. Sometimes it pays to have an amazingly friendly four year old. Oh, and our mailman leaves Samuel a piece of gum with the mail everyday.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a garbage collector...we're know to be nice to kids and their moms :)