Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Anyone seen my brain?

I lost my huge box of ornaments. I went up to the attic a few days ago to take our Christmas stuff down and that box is gone. I have racked my brain trying to recall if I put them somewhere else. But my brain is empty and my ornaments are missing. I found the other decorative stuff, just not the ornaments. So our tree's not up.

But what to do? I'm not giving up on finding them. I've asked the taker of all things that shouldn't be taken and he denied it. So, with no one to blame but myself, I will make it a mission to search this weekend. If I don't find them, I guess I'll be taking a trip to Target and trying to see what I can come up with on the cheap. Or we could have a bare tree, with only lights. Or no tree. Or, find a little tree in the woods behind our house and make all the ornaments ourselves to decorate it. I know a little boy that will think that's a grand idea. Well, here's a picture of the two monkeys last year. This year, our picture might be a little different.....

1 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

How do you LOSE a whole box or ornaments. I should come over - I can find anything!!

Hallie