Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas concert

Samuel had his Christmas concert this morning. He looked like such a little man! And he actually sang most of the time. When he wasn't singing, he was watching the moving camera man. This is success! Two years ago, he talked to his little friend the whole time. The year after that, he ate almonds throughout the concert that he had hidden in his pocket.

Just when you expect the worse, they come through and actually behave and do what they're supposed to. I was having technical difficulties with the video. I'll see if I can upload it later.

Here's the little sister whose face I had to stuff so she wouldn't be loud. I completely ignored her the entire time until the end when I saw the mess under her stroller. Guess that's what happens when ignored.

1 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Oh my goodness - he looks like a little George!
Julie