Thursday, December 27, 2007

Watch



Another one of Samuel's favorite presents was a Batman watch. He's been wanting a watch for a long time and I thought it would be a perfect stocking stuffer. It was...in theory. But now I'm regretting my decision. Maybe I should of caved and gotten him the digital one. Sometimes I hate that I want to do things the "right" way.

"Mom, what time is it?"

"3:10"

"How about now?"

"The same time."

"Is it 10:00 yet?"

"Not yet, honey."

"When will it be 12:00?"

"In nine hours."

"Mom, did you know my watch can tell me how cold it is outside?"

"No, I didn't."

"It's five ten degrees."

"Thanks for this watch, mom. It's really cool."

I tried to tell him to look at the short hand and see where it's pointing but he either doesn't get it or he enjoys tormenting his mother.

0 comments: