Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pink shirt


We had Samuel's five year appointment today. I'm not sure why he enjoys going to the doctor so much. Maybe it's the attention from the nurses and doctors or it might be his fascination with his body and how it works. Nevertheless, he enjoyed himself. I'm happy to say that he has grown. He is now almost 70 percentile for height and is in the 40 percentile for weight. Last year, he was in the fifty for height and 30 for weight. I'm not sure how this happened because he eats like a bird but I'm glad he's growing well.

We like our pediatrician. He's down to earth and real. He's a Harvard graduate and very respected in the Atlanta area. He really likes Samuel and finds him thoroughly amusing. Today Dr Harrison came into our room wearing a pink shirt.



"Cool shirt, Dr Harrison."

"Thanks!"

"I didn't know that men could wear pink shirts."

"I do."

"Well, I like pink too. Mom, can I get a pink shirt to wear?"


I'll let George decide this one. I think we all know what the answer will be.

0 comments: