Monday, June 30, 2008

Out of it


How great is this picture? And what a great moment it was. Here is Luis Aragones, the 70 year old Spanish coach being thrown up in the air by his young players. You could tell that he was a bit frazzled after they let him down. You could also tell that they really loved the old guy.
Sophia is feeling better today but I woke up with the same sinus headache. I took some Sudafed around 5:30, right before I went to teach my Cycle class at the gym. I downed it with a Red Bull. I'll never do that again. Not a good combination when you're trying to teach an intense cardio class. I'm not sure how I got through it. Everything was foggy and my tongue felt really thick. After class, I apologized and everyone kindly said they couldn't tell I was out of it. Yeah, right.

0 comments: