Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day?



I'm not sure what most people do on Labor Day. It marks the end of the summer so, to me that means the last time we'll be playing in water. So, we brought out the kiddie pool and the kids splashed around. Sounds pretty normal, right? Well, you know by now that my kids are anything but normal. So what did they do to spice things up a bit? Swim with a big, fat toad. The way I rationalized it was, people swim in lakes and rivers all the time. Lakes and rivers have toads. What's the difference? They both had a grand old time. I was a bit grossed out by the thing.
I love that Sophia is so much like her brother when it comes to living things. She loves bugs of any kind and this toad she adored. Now,the poor toad, I did feel sorry for him. He did not look happy.


Here is a video of the crazy ones: Toad video

0 comments: