Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Settled in

The school year routine has finally kicked in. We are in much more of a groove now. This morning Samuel told me, "Wow, I fell asleep as soon as you left my room last night. And, we are having oatmeal this morning? I'm going to have such a good day today! My brain will be working great." Let's hope so.

Sophia loves her babysitter. She toddles into Rhonda's house, turns, waves and says, "Good day, mom!" That's it. No tears, no second looks. It makes me feel so much better that she loves it. Rhonda takes pictures daily and sends them to all the parents that same day. Here are a few from the last couple of weeks.









1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures! I am thinking about all of you and praying for George's dad. Hope everyone is doing well! Miss you!

Stefani
"Woodside"