Monday, October 8, 2007

Radio

When Samuel was a baby, I would play static on the radio to drown out any noise in the house. This would help him sleep with out interuption. In the past few months, he's realized that the noise maker in his room is actually a radio and a radio plays music. So every night when I put him to bed, I turn the radio on and play static. And every night when I go to check on him, it's playing music. The funny thing is, he changes the genre of music every night. One night it's the mexican channel, another night it's christian radio. Once when I went in, a very loud preacher was yelling about hell. Last night it was rap. I guess I really didn't think he actually was listening to what they were saying until this morning he asked me, mom, what's a bitch? Guess we are taking the radio out.

0 comments: