Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy 18 months!

You are eighteen months old. A whole year and a half! I can hardly believe it.

I really never thought I would have a little girl. I'm not sure why. Maybe because I had brothers growing up and thought that having boys was natural for me. I know how they function. I understand how their minds work. But when the ultrasound lady told me you were a girl, I cried. That reaction surprised me. No, I wasn't crying because I was disappointed. I was excited and up for the challenge. I've enjoyed being the mom of a little girl more than you can imagine. I'm not the girliest of girls but I love the bows and the pink and the baby dolls.

Here are a few photos I took this week. You are a beautiful and sensitive little girl. You love the limelight much like your older sibling. I just hope you survive the torture your brother puts you through. Hopefully, it will make you resilient and able to face challenges in the future. I turned out alright inspite of my brothers.

I love you.
-Mom






0 comments: