Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm back...

I survived! The weekend was not as tough physically as I thought. I'm not sore, my bottom doesn't hurt. I'm tired but more mentally than anything. The training was intense. I left the house both mornings at 6:00 am and returned around 6:00 pm. George also survived. The house was a complete disaster. But the kids were happy, dressed and fed. This morning Samuel was getting dressed and I heard him say, "Wow, I've been wearing these Spider man underwear for three days." Nice.

I am going to pick up Gabrielle this afternoon. George said that she was hopeful yesterday when he saw her. We have an appointment with her therapist tonight. I hope she helps us lay out some ground rules as to where to go from here.Gab's on some type of mood stabilizer drug that should help.

I'm not sure how these next few weeks are going to go. I hope she's willing to work on herself. She hasn't in the past. I hope this is the bottom. I feel like the hole she is in right now is the deepest she can dig. I hope it can't get deeper.

0 comments: