Saturday, February 2, 2008

Poison kisses


Samuel has a very vivid imagination. Because of this, he has a very colorful dream life. He also is quite infatuated with girls. It's amazing to me that at his age, he can be so aware of the opposite sex. The other day, I was on the computer downloading some songs and a picture of a very attractive singer came on the screen. He immediately turned red and wouldn't look at the computer screen. When I asked him why he said, "She's too pretty and I think she's looking at me."

This morning Samuel woke me up with the tale of his dream from last night. It combines girls, poison, and super heroes. What could be better?

"Julieta was kissing me. Her kisses were poison because she never took a bath. She tried to kiss me again and again but I ran away in my special super power running boots. But she chased me because she had super power running boots too. Then someone called the police because Julieta would not stop giving me poison kisses. She was a very bad girl. The police never came. I was wearing a Batman suit and put her in a cage and then put her to sleep. Then I shooted my good powers into her. When she woke up, she was good and didn't kiss anymore. All the poison was gone."

I could try to analyze it. But I think I'll leave this one alone.

0 comments: