Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Man man?

Sophia had her two year old checkup today. She's a big girl, off the charts big. I figured she had gone through a growth spurt recently. We seemed to have skipped the 2T size in clothes. Lately everything I buy is a size 3.

She weighs 33 pounds. Her older brother weighs 40. He has been eating better recently. Let's just hope he goes through a growth spurt soon. If not, she might just pass the little guy up. This would be hard on him. All he wants is to grow up and be a man.

Last night we were all up in our bedroom. George had his shirt off and was getting ready for bed when Samuel said,
"Dad, you're a real man right? Like a man man?
"What do you mean?"
"Well, you have alot of hair everywhere and you talk low, like a man."
" I guess I am, then."
"I can't wait to be a man man."

0 comments: