Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin patch!

Today we took a little trip to a local pumpkin patch and corn maze. One of my collegues told me this was a great one for kids and not super crowded so we decided to go. Goerge had to work so it was just me and the little ones.

On the way there, we saw fields and fields of cotton. I stopped and let the kids out.


I had never seen cotton growing up close. It was pretty amazing.

THis place had farm animals all over the place which the kids loved. My favorite was the peacock. I swear that little guy was looking right at me, trying to communicate something. I'm not sure what. Maybe let me out of this cage!





The hayride took us to the cornmaze. Oh, the corn maze! We were lost in the darn thing for over an hour. We and another family finally stuck together and made it out. Good thing because by then, Sophia was done!






Finally the way out!


All pumpkined and corned out!

0 comments: