Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving has come and gone. We had a very quiet day. Tony wasn't feeling up to a visit and Sophia has a cold, so we couldn't do over there. We did make him a plate and George and Samuel took it over to him. I don't usually have the time to cook so I did enjoy making a nice meal, even if it was just us. We had turkey, creamy herbed potatoes, roasted asparagus, homemade rolls, and three kinds of pie. The weather was beautiful so we took a nice long walk with the kids. Here are some pictures from the last few days.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We missed being with family and I found myself a little melancholy all day. I'm thankful that we'll all be together at Christmas!








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're excited about being together for Christmas too.
Julie